We are hiring experienced Product and UI/UX designers to help us build a premier design team. We're seeking a small group of skilled and thoughtful designers to define and execute blockchain security products while growing the Quantstamp brand.
We are highly user-centric and we deeply believe we can innovate our way out of any box. The role demands an obsession with quality, optimism to be inspired by the unknown and never settle, solving problems with creativity while keeping the user in mind, and ambition to take projects to the finish line.
Join the Quantstamp Design team, you'll work among design oriented engineers, product managers and other excellent designers in a fast-paced startup environment.
What you’ll do
- Research, design, and iterate on various new products for the blockchain space that have not been seen before.
- Define personas, validate design concepts, eliminate friction and pain points for users of our web products.
- Create wireframes, high-fidelity UI and visuals, assemble simple prototypes, hand off to developers.
- Craft new concepts and contribute to a brand style guide.
- Explore analytics and optimize for a better user experience across multiple platforms.
- Work directly with the design team lead.
You might be a good match if...
- You believe in craftsmanship and create elegant and compelling designs. You take pride in your portfolio. You're knowledgeable of microinteractions in use, and have nuanced views on how to make many of them even better.
- Familiarity with some of the following: Blockchain/Ethereum/smart contracts
- You've shipped products.
- You thrive best when helping to define the requirements, not just translating them into designs.
- You can follow a UI style guide and contribute to it.
- Analytics don't scare you. User testing is part of your toolset.
- Cross-platform is your style: Hopefully you've helped something across several platforms.