On August 1st, Quantstamp will begin our Meme Competition. Subject to eligibility, the winner of the Meme Competition will receive:
- A Nintendo Switch Console
- Mario Kart 8 (game for the Nintendo Switch)
- A Ledger Nano X
- A copy of our book, Fundamentals of Smart Contract Security
Prizes will be given out to the eligible person who scans a smart contract and creates the best security-themed meme.
How to Participate
In order to participate, you must:
- scan a smart contract using the Quantstamp Security Network V2 (watch this Youtube video to learn how to submit a scan)
- create a meme using a meme generator (try using this one)
- include a picture of your scan report as a part of the meme design
- post your meme on Twitter with the hashtag #QuantstampMemeComp
Examples of Eligible Submissions
tweet text and image for submission example #1
tweet text and image for submission example #2
How the winner will be selected
Quantstamp will select the top 10 finalists. We will use the following criteria to judge submissions:
- How well you incorporated an image of your scan report in your meme
- How much it made us lol
After the top 10 are selected by Quantstamp, the winner will be chosen by our Twitter community. A poll will be available on Twitter for our community to vote.
All submissions/tweets must be made before 11:59 PM PST on Thursday, August 15th.
In order to prevent participants from taking credit for someone else’s scan, we will ask the top 10 finalists to digitally sign a message from Quantstamp with their Ethereum account using MyCrypto.com. This procedure is quick, safe and will not reveal your private key, but will confirm that you are the owner of your private key.
Rules and other important info
- You can submit multiple memes, but each submission must have a unique Request ID. That means if you submit 2 memes, you need to scan 2 contracts.
- Submissions/tweets must include the hashtag ⇒ #QuantstampMemeComp
- Submissions are considered submitted the moment the tweet is posted.
- Each submission must incorporate an image of your scan report.
- You must meet all participation requirements, including eligibility under applicable laws and regulations.
May the best meme win!