Enterprise blockchain consulting and secure deployments
What is your blockchain strategy? We will evaluate your business and help you understand which blockchain use cases are an ideal fit for your company.
After understanding how blockchain technology can best enhance your business, our engineers write the software and provide you with clear and detailed documentation.
After we deliver the software and documentation, we work with your engineers in order to implement the software from front-end to back-end.
Have you already developed smart contracts or a blockchain solution? Contact us to get a white glove audit from the leading security experts in the field.
Interested in learning more about blockchain use cases before doing a full-service engagement? From providing advice to hosting workshops for your executives, we remain as involved as you need, from beginning to end or anything in between.
• 60+ enterprise and B2B engagements and counting
• Over $1.5B in digital assets kept safe for leading companies
• Backed by Y Combinator, Nomura, Digital Garage, Translink
Capital, and Pioneer Fund
We offer custom blockchain consulting, solutions, and deployment for enterprise clients.
From provenance to certificates of authenticity, we ensure the design and deployment of these mission-critical systems are tamper-proof.
Our expertise in authoring Vehicle Identity Standards for GM, Nissan, and Renault will drive the future of mobility in areas such as autonomous vehicles, usage-based insurance, and car sharing among others.
We work with leading exchanges such as Binance, eToro, and Sharespost to secure billions of dollars in transactions. We help shape the future of payments, settlement, trade finance, and securitization.
From loyalty points, user journeys, to referrals, our clients benefit from our knowledge of deploying loyalty systems for millions of people.
We provide customized services for exchanges. Our work includes:
• Auditing all ERC-20 tokens on Binance immediately after the
discovery of the underflow/overflow vulnerability
• Auditing the Binance stablecoin for the Binance Chain
• Creating eToro's token on Libra
• Offering smart contract monitoring services
• CEO - Wall Street Quant Developer
• 7+ PhDs with over 1,000 citations in academic research
• Senior team - Visa, Google, Facebook, Apple, Amazon,
Goldman Sachs, and MathWorks
• Main subsidiary based in Japan, Asia headquarters
• Building the future of cybersecurity software
• We enable any company to build without an in-house security team
• Well positioned for the mass adoption of blockchain and smart contracts for enterprise applications